他都不算很有趣
He is not very interesting
為何我遇見別人都悶極入睡
I usually get bored when I meet other people
碰見他 總是自然 談下去
but why can I talk so naturally when I meet him?
讓人幻想可以後 談下去 結入成伴侶
gets me to think that, if I continue to talk, we can eventually become lovers.
可惜他有愛侶 還可怎麼爭取
Too bad he has a girlfriend. How can I take this chance?
投契極 得不到世人的允許
[don't know how to translate]
常常望著 別人幸福 令我更唏噓
Always see that other people find their happiness, gets me really uneasy.
難道世界上美男 全部被捕
Is that because all the handsome men were taken already?
漏網的跑到哪裡 男生稍一可取
Where are the rest of them? Where can I find them?
全已是 某君的夫婿或愛侶
Everyone of them is already someone's husband or partner
仍然像我的 未嫁的 又愛得起誰
How can someone like me, not married, love someone?
唯一 符合理想的得七歲
The only "man" who meets my "requirement" is only seven years old.
他真的有點似我
He acts like me.
旁人要是太悶時 安靜地就坐
He will sit down quietly when other people are too bored.
看見他今夜突然 圍著我
However, today I suddenly see him come to me,
話題像剪不斷地 圍著我
Keep chatting with me.
我又怕什麼
What am I still afraid of?
For English readers: Sorry...I know I rarely post something that is only in Chinese, but I am currently too lazy to translate the context.
Update (March 19, 2008): sorry for my bad translation....I tried my best..hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool~
u really like this song?
kinki,
Of course!
=)
kittyangel
Post a Comment