January 12, 2007

A lot of things happened in these few days

First of all, school was back on Jan 8th. It wasn't too exciting, because the profs mainly introduced themselves to us and told us their expectations to the courses. Not too interesting...and on the first day, I almost felt asleep, because I had to wake up early (6:00AM) to catch the bus and sky train, and worst of all, I needed to go to work too.
And due to the cold weather, I had not been feeling too well. My mom even got me some Chinese medicine for my flu. Anyway, I should be recovered by now, so no worries. *smile*
And then, this Tuesday and Wednesday, we (my house and my neighbors) had a blackout. Tuesday wasn't too bad, but it got my brother to work on his Math homework in almost complete darkness. Awww...I was totally there was nothing to handle in the next day. *relaxed*
On Wednesday, it was even worse. I was stuck in the school because the bus had stopped running. The class was canceled and I couldn't even go home. I was stuck there for so long till I could start getting back home at about 9:00PM, which I got back home at around 10:30PM - 11:00PM.

I am glad it's finally Friday. I sure need a rest, and hopefully...I can go out and relax for a day or something. *happy*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewww..chinese medicine...!!!
...i tried it once(i think it's 3-4 yrs ago)..but i still remember the taste now...(><)!

haha..as for Wednesday incident, it's undeniably 'special'..hahaha..it's good that you got back home safe at the end la...^^!~

btw...did u finish off the sushi at home?! LOL!~ *wink*

Annie said...

kinki,

hahaha....yea...I know...but I didn't hate it that much, so I guess it was alright.

haha...yea...Wednesday was soo special to me. It almost got me to stay overnight in the stupid university. =P

haha.. I finished it at night la...and some on the bus..=)

take care,
kittyangel

Annie said...

hi amadeus,

I just come back to home and ate something for dinner. I didn't get to eat with my family, because I came back at such a late time, and I shouldn't let my family waits for me anyway...hahah

I am glad you are leaving me a lot of messages.

I am really busy these days, so I don't know if I am reply as fast as I want to. I hope you will understand. I will try to do my best to reply. If you see me "disappeared", just leave me a message in MSN or e-mail. I might not reply, but at least I know you want to say something. =)

anyway...please take care.

kittyangel

Annie said...

hi amadeus,

I am really sorry that I didn't update this blog for such a long time. I had been really busy (for work and for school), and I had spent a lot of time resting when I was free, so I didn't bother coming here to type a lot of things. I hope that's alright for you.

thanks for thinking about me..I will work harder in the next few days. I hope that's ok for you.

kittyangel

Annie said...

amadeus,

You are so good! You still check it everyday? I feel bad that I can't update it all the time? Too bad I can't have all the time I need...hahaha

I will get more rests these days. You know what I mean...hahaha... (hint hint from your last e-mail).

Thanks for your support and love. I do feel really happy that you have done so much for me.

I will try to chat with you tomorrow. Maybe I will login to my ICQ (or iChat)and chat with you. =)

kittyangel

Annie said...

amadeus,

You are my really good brother. I am so glad you still check everyday when you know I will not be able to update all the time.

I hope Duckie does the same thing too...-___-!!

I am getting more rest, but I don't know why...I get up today, and I start to have headache. It's minor, but it distracts me quite a bit already. I hope this headache goes away soon.

I am always smiling. =) *hug*

hehee..take care. You make me happy.

kittyangel

Annie said...

amadeus,

I don't have a headache anymore, but I still feel really tired. I don't know why...but I keep wanting to get more sleeps. hahaha

oh well oh well...not like I can really get myself to sleep more these days...

hehehe...I am glad you are so happy. I will chat with you when I have time, maybe in ICQ, or maybe in iChat (but for you, it will be with iChat anyway, right? ) =D

take care,
kittyangel

Annie said...

amadeus,

thanks for caring. I am very happy that you did all these for me. =)

Please take care,
kittyangel