May 4, 2007

Canucks


I am not a hockey fan, yet I felt the excitement everyone had when Canucks was playing against Ducks.

Well....they lost tonight. I guess Canucks lost the last game because Roberto Luongo thought there was a penalty before the puck went in to the net.

Oh well...nothing can change it now.

The Ducks ended the Canucks playoff drive in game #5 as Scott Niedermayer scored 4:30 into the second overtime Thursday night. Roberto Luongo stopped 56 pucks in the loss. Alex Burrows had the lone goal for the Canucks.



Anyway....just to let you know. This is my 200th blog entry in this Blogger blog. =)
Gotta celebrate! =D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo..lost in overtime..boooo!~

i am not a big hockey fan too...but still.."we" lost!~

Amadeus said...

Kittyangel,

I don't consider myself a sports fan either. Do agree with you on getting caught up with the excitement of a local sports team. Please a smile and hug.

With Love,

Amadeus

bcall said...

feel bad for lou ><

he worked so hard but siiiiggggghhhhh

nice pic of both goalies XD

AND congra for you 200th blog post!!!

Annie said...

kinki,

I know! I watched the last part of it...because I had work when the game started.

Oh well..

kittyangel

+++

amadeus,

I am still excited about having a local sport team winning the last few games. Our goalie was great, but some of the players were messing the whole team up.

=S

kittyangel

+++

bcall,

I know he worked soo hard!
Oh well la..

Thanks!

kittyangel

Amadeus said...

Kittyangel,

To me the most important thing is the you are happy. Please a smile and hug. I Love You, very much.

With Love,

Amadeus

*Hugs & Kisses*

Annie said...

amadeus,

Thanks for caring. =)

kittyangel

Amadeus said...

Kittyangel,

Happy that we will be caring about each other forever.

With Love,

Amadeus