May 7, 2007

LocoRoco drawing + some random photos

I made another drawing yesterday. I think you can probably guess what I drew. It's my most recent favorite game character, LocoRoco. =)


Do you find this very cute? =)



Anyway, I have more pictures for you.
This is the first time I actually see a wheeled shopping basket. =P
Maybe I am outdated, but I don't know. I find that pretty amazing.


And oh yeah, this what what my dad bought last Saturday in Costco: 12 bags of rice and 12 cans of ham, plus many others.

4 comments:

Amadeus said...

Kittyangel,

Thanks I always enjoy seeing your beautiful pictures thanks. The second picture looks like several containers of strawberries, they look delicious. That looks like a very full store cart, looks like the rice is in the cart.

I think that your drawing is beautiful, well done kitty.
The colors coordinate very well. Thanks for sharing kitty.

With Love,

Amadeus

Annie said...

amadeus,

I did mentioned what are in the shopping cart. =P
You can take a look at it. =)

thanks for your comments. I like it when I draw. =)

kittyangel

Amadeus said...

Kittyangel,

Yes, I agree, delicious ham and rice.

You know that my goal is for you to be happy. Please a smile and hug. I always enjoy your drawings, because I know that they come from your heart.

With Love,

Amadeus

Amadeus said...

Kittyangel,

You cause me to be happy and smile with you when I see your drawing.

With Love,

Amadeus