March 1, 2009

Almost one week has gone

It had almost been a week since I talked to honey.  I miss him a lot.  For the last few days, the only way I could contact him was email, which wasn't a lot...  He said he didn't have a lot of access to internet, so I could understand that.

I had been trying to be happy, and stay positive about our relationship.  I had worked hard in the company, cooked more at home, studied at night, read books I bought to keep myself busy.  I don't want a meaningless life while I am living alone in Waterloo, so I hope I can do something when I have a bit of time.

I wonder how he is right now.  I think he is probably in Korea already, chatting with his friends and family members.  Did he forget me already...I wonder...  anyway...I should stop thinking about that.  He will come back eventually...I just have to be more patient.

I cannot believe it's March already.  They sky is so beautiful today, even though it's still very cold when I step out from my apartment.  I went out to buy some food....man...that was soo heavy.  I carried 30lbs of stuff back home....lucky I had a bag with me that I normally don't use.  I am strong...I can do it. ^^

No comments: