March 10, 2009

Last night

I couldn't sleep last night.
Not because I wasn't tired, but because of something my friend from Vancouver said to me last night.

In August, I met him. At first, we didn't talk a lot, but we started to use sms to communicate a while later. It's not because I didn't want to talk to him on the phone, but because he found using sms more sweet (don't ask me why). Umm...ok...so we used sms everyday, till one day I told him that I had to go to Waterloo for work. We didn't talk a lot afterwards. He had a new roommate, and from that day, we didn't talk much again. I sent him a sms on the day of my flight to Waterloo. He didn't reply me; I thought he was mad at me, but he told me last night that his grandma passed away, and that's why he was away from Canada.

Ok...that really surprised me.

We didn't talk for a few months. I remember he told me he saw me at Columbia with another man. He was jealous. He insulted me that day...

Aah...so I forgot about him when I arrived Waterloo.

A few days ago, he contacted me again. He told me to return Vancouver, and that he missed me so much. I thought he was joking, so I said, sure. Then yesterday, he proposed to me. He said he would wait for me to Vancouver, and he was going to say he wanted to be my boy when I returned. He shocked me...really...he said he realized I am so important when I am gone.

I am thankful for how he feels, but I don't know how to reject him. I don't want to lose a friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

proposed???

weird!

u like him?

Annie said...

Nah...
I don't like him, but he is my good friend. I don't want to lose a good friend.