March 3, 2009

Problems

Oppa doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I don't know if that's a good thing. Maybe it is...because I know I cannot listen to him forever. Today, he asked me a very weird question (I am not going to state the question here). I replied him with the answer no. He asked me again...and I repeated the same thing. That's how we broke connection. That's stupid...really... I don't understand why he asked me that question. I am just his...dongseng...didn't he get that?

I went to the bank again after work. The weather was slightly better than yesterday, but it was still around -20 degree cel. I miss Vancouver, where weather is warm and sunny.

I miss honey a lot, but I no longer know how to communicate with him. He seems so far away from me. Will our relationship last? I love him so much. I don't know how he thinks about me.

I need to work harder tomorrow. I have so much to do in such little time. I wonder if I can handle everything.

I need to be strong. Men say that girls are weak, but I cannot. I need to face the challenges, and be the best I can be.

No comments: