March 11, 2009

So sleepy

I am so sleepy...
I couldn't sleep again last night.
Not the same problem as last time...
I don't have much energy to talk now...
I will write more about this later.

Update on 7:43pm:
This time it's about my honey. I missed him so much, and I couldn't wait for him anymore so I sent him a sms. He replied to me with email, and told me that he was just busy. In my mind, I thought he was forgetting me, so I didn't accept that reason. Personally, I will never leave my lover like that, so I couldn't understand his action.

Anyway, because of the sadness I got from last night, I couldn't sleep at all. I kept thinking....what should I do? Should I leave him? I love him so much...and that was the only reason why I didn't want to break up. However, logically, if I knew that he was forgetting me, no matter how much I love him, I should break up.

One thing that touched my heart is that he could finally talk to me this morning. I was so happy, but I couldn't show too much as it was actually my work hour when he phoned me. I love him so much. Hearing his voice strengthens me to continue waiting for him. It gives me the energy and motivation to continue taking care of myself. It might be such a little thing for some people, but to me, it's really the best thing he can give me.

I tried to phone him after work, but he didn't answer my call. Oh well~

Anyway, I will write later. I can write this much right now because I am actually using my laptop. In my other entries, I had been using my BlackBerry. If there are any typos, I am very sorry. I don't usually spend too much time checking my grammar and spelling if I am writing with my phone.

No comments: