March 13, 2009

Mom + hunny

I phoned my mom last night.  It was a horrible talk.  It was ok at first, but my mom started to talk about honey and told me that he does not deserve to be my lover.  Back in Vancouver, I had tried to persuaded her to try accepting him, and believing me, but I know it didn't work out.  Every time we had a conversation, she would bring it up and made our conversation very unpleasant.  At the end, one of us would end the call.

Honey was sick yesterday...well...he is still sick, according to him.  I am worried about him, but when he said he couldn't talk to me anymore, my emotion wasn't very controllable.  I started to say he was leaving me alone again.  I know it wasn't true, but I am still very hurt and painful that I am now alone.

I love him, and I will love him more when he comes back.

No comments: