February 5, 2006

I am here again....

Here I am, talking to my little blog friend.

I just told duckie not to go out to get me a present for my birthday. I hope he understands that I am just doing it for his own good. Who will not someone to celebrate on his/her birthday? Since I have been with him, I always want him to celebrate with me, but sometimes, we have to need to care about the whole situation. Happiness is important, but work is also very important. I hope he can use that time to do some work. I don't want him to stress out too much. I will hate to see if he is rushing to work super hard and try to save time to buy me a present.

Maybe...when love is strong, you will want to care about him instead of your own self.

I wish he is happy, and recover soon.

I am alone again, but hopefully, writing things down in here will give me some comfort.

No comments: