February 8, 2006

Thinking of him

Wednesday is usually a day when I can see duckie after an hour waiting. Unfortunately, duckie was sick and went home at around 10:30am. I was really disappointed, of course, but I finished reading the required reading for this week's cmpt course, then I went to Surrey.

I am so worried about duckie. I had been thinking of him almost every second. He kept saying he didn't feel well, and throw up and all that. I really want to say "I love you" to him, but I never got the words out when I talked to him.

Instead, I wrote it on a desk with pencil =P (I am bad, because I forgot to erase it), before I set off to Surrey. hehee....it will probably stick there till there is someone wanting to clean the desk. I will see if I can see it next time I go there.

No comments: