February 1, 2006

My decision

Yesterday, duckie and I were talking about our relationship problem again. He said what he wanted to say, then let me decide if I still want to be with him. This decision took me a while...

First of all, I know that..if I stay with him, I might not see him that much (especially after he told me he got a job from some work study thingie). Secondly, his parents don't like me at all (maybe hate me too), which will give me so much pressure and struggles to go with him. Thirdly, it seems like we had a lot of arguments recently. I know we were not intended to do that, but still....arguments are arguments....

However, at the end, I had decided to stay with him. The reasons are, that I really love him, and I believe he will love me and stay with me forever. He said I don't believe him, but I just think he is wrong. I do believe him, but I don't want to keep saying the same thing again and again anymore, just to tell him that I do believe him.

Anyway, I will accept him, wait for him, love him, support him. It might take a while to get ourselves back, but I will be patient. As JK Rowling had said one time, "Patience is the key".

No comments: