February 8, 2006

Pencil case

I am now a stand-alone writer of this blog. At first, I invited duckie to blog with me, but he never did, so I kicked him out from here. haaha.... I really wanted him to write too, but I guess he doesn't want to, so oh well.

If duckie wants to, he can always come back.

Sigh....my face is soo messed up these days. It must be because I ate too many chips =P
I just changed my pencil case. The one I used to use is too dirty, so I went to wash it. Now, I am switching back to my old secondary school pencil case. Actually, I didn't even get a new pencil case for so long. Maybe it's time to get a new one. ^^

I am picky though....maybe that's why I didn't get one for so long.

and the days go by with my trustworthy pencil case. It helped me go through grade 9 to grade 12 =) I am talking about the old one, but the one I just washed, I had been using it since grade 11.

Anyway, I wish duckie gets well soon. I think he passed me the disease....but oh well. I will feel better really really soon. I am strong, I believe. ^^

No comments: