February 5, 2006

Work day

Duckie told me he had to work hard because he got assignments to do, and a midterm later on. Well, I will support him. And, hopefully, I can fight this lonliness. lol. I am feeling ok right now, yet very tired. I am about to go to sleep, but I have to wait for him so I can say good night.

I was gonna do more assignments, but I am just too tired to do so anymore. Furthermore, I need to read the chapters in the coursebook before I can really do it, which will take a me a lot more time.

I will wake up a bit earlier to do that assignment, I guess, so I can work on my project later on of the day and go back to study for my midterm next week.

I find it quite cool to have no one replying me here. I am like talking to myself here, and I don't have to worry about how other people will reply to my words.

Quite odd though, since last December or so, I didn't get comments in my MSN Space anymore. Maybe my supporters are gone, or maybe they just don't want to reply me. lol...oh well...that's ok. I purely write to keep myself updated, and not because I want to have feedbacks from people. As long as I know there are some people in the world who support me, I think it's really good already.

No comments: