February 17, 2006

Long day in SFU

I woke up at 7:00am, prepared everything, checked my student ID, checked everything I needed to bring, ate something, then I left for school. It was such a cold day, but I wore so little, so I was generally shaking on the way to school.

The morning class I had was LING. There, we got off early, because we were getting our midterm back. I did ok, I guess, although I wished I had did better. Oh well...I know I need to work harder, and achieve my goals.

Anyway, after LING, I waited till 4:30pm for my BUEC midterm, and I left school at 6:00pm. Luckily duckie was there with me till 3:30pm, or I would be really bored.

Tonight though, I finally hear from duckie that he is hiding me from his family all the time. I had been waiting for that for so long. At last, it came out from his mouth. Sigh...why did he have to lie to me. I really don't understand.

Anyway, I gotta be happy. I will bath first, then continue to work hard. ^^

No comments: