February 15, 2006

These few days

It's quite a long time since I last blogged in here. Actually, I didn't really blog for a looong time, especially in Spymac, because I was soo busy with everything (project, midterms, assignments, readings). I really like to update my sites, but due to my time management, I can hardly keep everything updated.

Anyway, I didn't find my glasses, at the end. I bought another one, which costed me another 89 bucks. Well, it was considered quite cheap already, but still....since I am really poor already, 89 bucks is 89 bucks.


On Monday, duckie gave me a present (or two, if you separate them). They are two little cute animals (duckie and kitty). They are sooo cute, and I love them sooo much (maybe a bit more than duckie my lo gong too).

On Tuesday (yesterday), I didn't do much, but I was trying to learn XML parser really hard. Meanwhile, I was trying to help my friends with some of his works, but then, it wasn't really successful.

Today, I was really really sick (probably from a cold I had yesterday, when I was in school), so I didn't get up early for my LING class. I ended up going to CMPT class instead (leaving home at 1:30pm, and arriving SFU at 2:05pm). Anyway, the lecture was really boring, and I was half asleep. When I came back, the sky was like red; it was really beautiful. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of it.

No comments: