February 6, 2006

Kumon work

Terrence didn't show up today in Kumon. He got us all so busy and stuff. What a irresponsible person he is...when he phoned the boss in the last minute that he couldn't come.

Honestly, work is all about teamwork. If he knows he can't come, come on, tell the boss earlier! Now, he got us all busy and everything....and I could hardly breath.

Anyway, I am still ok with this job. At the least, I do learn A LOT from it. I learned how to communicate with a lot of people, and at least talk to a lot of people freely, without feeling too weird (and I was really quiet for most of the time). Also, I learned how to corporate with other people. I know I don't earn much here, but at least it's something which I can use my knowledge on. hahahaa

Anyway, there was another person hired in Kumon. I don't know what's his name, but he sounded really really quiet. All I know was that he kept asking me for the answer books. Oh well....lol

What a busy day I had....and I got off work at 6:45pm.

I wish I can earn more.....not worth to do so much work and get so little pay.
Actually, I got paid more already, from when I first worked here and from like 1-2 months ago, but blaaah, whatever. The increase is almost near 0. haahaa....who cares.

This work taught me soo much though, so....I guess, in a way, it's worth it. ^^

No comments: